Ready to make an impact?
Senior Software Engineer PHP / Node.js
Do you want to work in a fast growing start up where you actually make an impact on people's lives? We are looking for a motivated, versatile and self-sufficient software engineer to join our team (David, Serge, Aron, Lisanne and Jacintha) in Amsterdam.
The Inner Circle is a selective dating platform that connects ambitious, like-minded people.
Since we started in 2013, The Inner Circle has rapidly expanded. Currently we are active in London, Amsterdam, New York, Stockholm, Zurich, Paris, Barcelona, Berlin and Milan with over 200.000 members across the globe.
The Inner Circle is not like any other dating app. We decided to focus on quality and not just on quantity. We do this through a screening that ensures singles can meet in a friendly and trustworthy environment. Next to the app (iOS and Android) and website we also host monthly events across the world.
Our small team of 8 people are based in Amsterdam and London.
We’re looking for a talented and self-sufficient Software Engineer to join our backend team in Amsterdam. Your main responsibilities will be developing new application features and supporting existing in a high-load environment. Ensuring stability and scalability. Technical recommendations for further growth are more than welcome.
What we expect from you
- MSc+ degree in IT, math or equivalent
- 5+ years of experience in backend development
- Experience in high-load systems
- Proactive, focused, and goal-oriented
- Passion for continuous learning and adapting to new technologies
- PHP 5 / 7 (Zend)
- Node.js (Express.js, Socket.io)
- MySQL cluster
- Memcache / Redis
- Linux, Nginx
- AWS (S3, CloudFront, SNS, SES)
- Facebook (marketing) / Linkedin APIs
- Phalcon PHP
- Deep experience with AWS
- DB optimization, replication, sharding, partitioning
- Microservice architecture
What we offer
- Working environment where you can be part of creating a new and innovative product that impacts the lives of thousands of people across the world (we have a baby-wall in our office..:-)
- Modern office located in the heart of Amsterdam
- All-you-can-eat lunch (avocados are limited btw)
- Competitive salary & bonus
Interested? Or would you like to receive more information on this job? Contact us by sending an email to email@example.com
Please share this job description if you know someone who might be interested!
Are you a Super Mum keen to join The Inner Circle’s Member Support Team?
Amsterdam / London
Are you a mum who met her other half on The Inner Circle? Are you currently at home with one or more awesome kids and keen to get back on the job market? While maintaining your flexibility with the family?
We have an amazing opportunity for a super mum to join our fast-growing start-up and help us grow even faster and most importantly, help our members find love. And the great thing is, you can do it from home at times that suit your family life.
As part of our Support Team, you’ll be a critical member of our small fast growing team. You will play a key role in the happiness & success of our members thus directly impacting the success of The Inner Circle.
As you found your other half on The Inner Circle, you know that the platform is the best way to find the love of your life.
Your responsibilities :
- Manage the full range of support activities that includes: onboarding, support, advice and member advocacy.
- Assist in defining and optimizing our member support service approach.
- Maintain a high level of customer engagement and satisfaction with a focus on helping every member to have the best experience.
- You are the first to hear sentiment and to find bottlenecks. Being sharp on tracking issues and coming up with practical solutions is key. Which includes an out of the box quick fix for the member and long term solution input for the team.
- Align with executive team around key member success metrics and objectives.
- To be the best mummy in the world for your child(ren)
- You are a mum who met her other half on The Inner Circle.
- Sociable, thoughtful, organised and you get things done.
- Brilliant English writing skills
- Experience with customer support / trouble shooting / customer success
- Eager to be part of a small, but dynamic team.
- Love putting a smile on a face
- Bachelors degree
Is this your job? Send us a brief motivation and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
PR Professional (freelancer / self employed)
New York City - USA
The Inner Circle connects ambitious, like minded singles from around the world.
In October we launched The Inner Circle in New York. We are now looking for a PR Professional (freelance) who can help us grow further. A good network with leading magazines, newspapers and blogs is essential. Highly result driven and a great understanding of our platform and its users is key.
Interested? Or would you like to receive more information on this job?
Contact us by sending an email to email@example.com
*** If you have questions relating other matters you can contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org ****