Ready to make an impact?
Senior PHP Developer with DevOps Skills
Do you want to work in a fast growing start up where you actually make an impact on people's lives? We are looking for a motivated, versatile and self-sufficient software engineer to join our team (David, Serge, Aron, Lisanne and Jacintha) in Amsterdam.
The Inner Circle is a selective dating platform that connects ambitious, like-minded people.
Since we started in 2013, The Inner Circle has rapidly expanded. Currently we are active in London, Amsterdam, New York, Stockholm, Zurich, Paris, Barcelona, Berlin and Milan with over 200.000 members across the globe.
The Inner Circle is not like any other dating app. We decided to focus on quality and not just on quantity. We do this through a screening that ensures singles can meet in a friendly and trustworthy environment. Next to the app (iOS and Android) and website we also host monthly events across the world.
Our small team of 9 people are based in Amsterdam and London.
We’re looking for a talented and self-sufficient Software Engineer to join our backend team in Amsterdam. Your main responsibilities will be developing new application features and supporting existing in a high-load environment. Ensuring stability and scalability. Technical recommendations for further growth are more than welcome.
What we expect from you
- MSc+ degree in IT, math or equivalent
- 5+ years of experience in backend development
- Experience in high-load systems
- Proactive, focused, and goal-oriented
- Passion for continuous learning and adapting to new technologies
- PHP 7 (Zend)
- MySQL cluster
- AWS (S3, CloudFront, SNS, SES, RDS, EC2, SQS)
- Linux, Nginx
- Memcache / Redis
- Facebook (marketing) / Linkedin APIs
- Deep experience with AWS
- Node.js (Express.js, Socket.io)
- Phalcon PHP
- DB optimization, replication, sharding, partitioning
- Microservice architecture
What we offer
- Working environment where you can be part of creating a new and innovative product that impacts the lives of thousands of people across the world (we have a baby-wall in our office..:-)
- Modern office located in the heart of Amsterdam
- All-you-can-eat lunch (avocados are limited btw)
- Competitive salary & bonus
Interested? Or would you like to receive more information on this job? Contact us by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please share this job description if you know someone who might be interested!
INTERNSHIP AT THE INNER CIRCLE
We are looking for an independent, entrepreneurial intern who is eager to learn the ropes of online marketing at a fast growing tech scale-up.
The Inner Circle is a selective dating app that connects ambitious, like-minded singletons around the world. Since inception in November 2012, The Inner Circle has rapidly expanded and is currently active in London, New York, LA, Paris, Barcelona, Milan, Amsterdam, Zurich, Berlin and many more, with over 500,000 members across the globe.
During the traineeship, we will teach you the ins and outs of online marketing and you will get to put it into practice from start. From lead generation to optimising creatives and the customer journey, to monitoring the marketing campaigns and learning from the data. At the end of this traineeship you will be a full-fledged online marketer, hopefully ready to join our team full time and help us grow across the world.
• Bachelors or Masters degree
• Native in English with a talent for writing
• Have an eye for detail
• Strong analytical back ground
• Experience in marketing
• Eager to be part of a small, but dynamic team in a start-up environment
• Not afraid to approach people
• Sociable, organised, independent and most of all, you like to get things done!
Our offices are based in Battersea, London.
Sounds like the dream job? Send us a email with your resume and the reasons why to
ldn [at] theinnercircle.co
PR Professional (freelancer / self employed)
New York City - USA
The Inner Circle connects ambitious, like minded singles from around the world.
In October we launched The Inner Circle in New York. We are now looking for a PR Professional (freelance) who can help us grow further. A good network with leading magazines, newspapers and blogs is essential. Highly result driven and a great understanding of our platform and its users is key.
Interested? Or would you like to receive more information on this job?
Contact us by sending an email to email@example.com
*** If you have questions relating other matters you can contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org ****